- Who We Are
Building 49 - New Satellite Manufacturing Facility, Palo Alto, CA
Gordon Prill services: Architectural Design, MEP Engineering and Construction
- Renovation of an existing 15,000 sq. ft. office / storage space into a Class 300,000 clean room for assembly of satellite structural frames.
- Installation of two 5 ton cranes and a 1 ton jib crane.
- New footing foundation for the bridge crane columns and supports.
- New 20 foot high roll-up door for easy transport of the satellite frames.
- Upgrade of the mechanical and electrical systems stringent satellite production requirements.
- Addition of two support areas – a machine shop and a cutting room to accommodate manufacturing hardware for the satellite structures.