- Who We Are
John Spaur, LEED, ID+C
- 32 years of experience in all aspects of architectual design and project management
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture, University of Oregon
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- Licensed Architect / State of California / License #C15401
- LEED Accredited Professional, Interior Design + Construction, U.S. Green Building Council
John Spaur has been involved in building design for over 32 years and serves as the Lead for Gordon Prill's architectural services. He has experience in managing and completing multi-million dollar projects with Architects, Designers, PM’s, MEP’s, hazardous material consultants, general contractors, and structural and civil engineers. His skills include programming, preparation of conceptual and schematic design, design development and construction bid documents.
John has substantial knowledge of building codes, permitting and regulatory requirements. John's knowledge and experience encompasses many technically complex projects including industrial, bio-tech, semi-conductor, manufacturing and R&D. John has substantial knowledge of building codes, permitting and regulatory requirements. Past clients include the DOW Chemical Company, Applied Materials, Lockheed Martin & Space Company, SLAC, Space Systems / Loral and Finisar Corporation.