- Who We Are
Judith Sayler, CPSM, LEED AP
- Joined Gordon Prill in 2010
- Over 30 years of business development and marketing experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (A/E/C) Industry
- Master of Arts Degree / Anthropology - San Francisco State University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree / Social Work - University of Idaho
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) - Society of Marketing Professional Services
- LEED Accredited Professional - U.S. Green Building Council
Judi Sayler has been involved with the A/E/C industry since 1984, having worked in marketing and business development for San Francisco Bay Area architectural, civil engineering, structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, construction management and commercial construction firms.
Judi has enjoyed being involved in many professional organizations related to the A/E/C industry. She has been on the Board of American Public Works Association as well as on the Board of the International Facilities Management Associate Silicon Valley chapter (IFMA) for four years, co-chaired IFMA's Professional Development Committee and was the manager of their mentoring program for over four years.
She also a founding member and served on the executive committee for the U.S. Green Building Council's NCC Silicon Valley Branch was co-chaired the programs committee for four years. In addition she served on numerous committees for the San Francisco Chapter of the Society for Marketing Professional Services and served as President in 2006-07.