- Who We Are
St. Joseph's Hall President's Board Room
Gordon Prill services: Architecture, MEP Engineering & Construction
- Renovation and restoration of what was the original St. Joseph's library into a new 1,500 sq. ft. conference and board room for the President and Board of Trustees
- Installed state-of -the-art audio/visual systems, blending into a new interior reminiscent of the original library.
- St. Joseph’s Hall, formerly known as the Administration Building, was built in 1911 to replace the old “Father’s Building,” destroyed by a fire in 1909. Originally built to house Jesuit faculty, it now houses academic offices.