- Who We Are
School of Medicine – Emergency Power Project, Stanford University - This OSPD project consisted of providing design and construction services for the installation of a new emergency power system for the entire School of Medicine campus facilities.
- Provided construction documents for emergency diesel generators
- Structural and seismic design for new equipment
- Developed new underground utilities pathways to facilities
- Created landscaping plans for new equipment locations
- Monitored and maintained hazardous materials containment notification systems
Information Technology Center – New PBX, Santa Clara University - This project added an emergency generator, new HVAC, an expanded raised floor computer room for the main campus telephone switchgear.
Benson Center, Santa Clara University - Asbestos abatement and architectural improvements and refreshment to a 110,000 sq. ft. student center on campus.
Daly Science 300, Santa Clara University - Two of the largest lecture rooms on campus were modernized with improved lighting and HVAC, carpet and paint, and new Audio/Visual systems. The two rooms totaled about 4,000 sq. ft.
Kenna Hall, Santa Clara University - Numerous upgrades to classrooms and faculty offices throughout the three story building.
Hoover Memorial - Rice Office / Conference Room Renovation, Stanford University - Designed and built a new executive level office with new electrical, lighting and HVAC zone with control. The adjoining conference room was also refurbished with state-of-the art AV systems.
E-Mail Server Room Renovation, Stanford University - System Design, System Layout within Available Space, Construction Management. Description: This 15,000 square foot upgraded email server room was designed for flexibility of space and future expansion.
Additional Stanford University Projects:
- SIII HEPL Cray Computer
- B/500 Data Center
- Cantor Center - HVAC Upgrade
- Clark Center - Faculty Offices Light Renovations
- Dinkelspiel Auditorium - Mechanical Upgrades
- Gilbert/Herrin - Loading Dock Steel
- Durand Bldg. - Server Room #303
- Durand Bldg - Room #307
- Green Earth Sciences - Lab #073 Renovation
- McCullough Bldg. - Upgrade Glazing Systems
- McCullough Bldg. - Room #017
- Mitchell Bldg.- Room #134 Modifications
- Mitchell Bldg.- Room #136 Renovation
- Mitchell Bldg. - Sediment Lab Renovations
- Mitchell Bldg. - Room #134 Modifications
- Pine Hall - 4 New HVAC Units (DX)
- Puichon Bldg. - New Chiller
- Polya Hall - 1st Floor HVAC Upgrade