- Who We Are
Alumni Science Building Renovation & Addition
Gordon Prill services: Architectural Design, MEP Engineering & Construction
- Phase I — a 3-story, 28,000 sq. ft. new addition for expanding the Biology Department.
- Houses vivarium, five teaching labs, nine faculty research labs
- Each lab has variable volume hoods with D.I. water, compressed air and natural gas
- Specialized feature is a rooftop greenhouse
- Phase II consisted of a major renovation of the existing 3-story, 32,000 sq. ft. building into additional labs, offices and lecture halls.
- The total construction value of this 60,000 sq. ft. project was $12,900,000.