- Who We Are
Biologics Discovery Consolidation Research Facility, Redwood City
Gordon Prill services: Architectural Design, MEP, Engineering, Preconstruction Scheduling and Cost Estimating.
- Design services for tenant improvements for an existing 132,000 sq. ft., 2-story building
- Consolidates two R&D Medarex facilities in the South Bay to the Peninsula
- Improvements include office, lab and vivarium space, HVAC and process piping
- Six control zones for chemical usage
- Phase I CM services involving major demolition work, ground floor under slab work, second floor under slab fireproofing and fill-in
- Construction materials from demo such as doors, lighting fixtures, VAV boxes and HEPA filters were stored for reuse or recycling to save from going to a landfill.