- Who We Are
Laser Processing Facility, Sunnyvale, CA
Gordon Prill services: Architectural Design, MEP Engineering and Construction
- Renovation of an existing 18,000 sq. ft. high bay building into Class 300K space with tight temperature for laser processing.
- A new mechanical plant was installed with chiller, boiler and air handling unit. New digital temperature controls provide for tight temperature control (+/- 1F).
- The new air handling unit has cooling and heating coil control valves that can be infinitesimally controlled for maintaining tight temperature.
- The mechanical systems also provide humidity control with the use of low temperature glycol- chilled water dehumidification and steam humidifiers installed in the air handling unit.
- Low wall return ducts were installed within wall chases to maintain laminar flow in the space.