- Who We Are
Thermal Vacuum Test Chambers, Sunnyvale, CA
Gordon Prill services: Architectural Design, MEP Engineering and Construction
- G14 environmental test chambers both new and relocated from existing buildings and consolidated into new $11 million, 16,800 sq. ft. secured building - upgrade of existing Thermal Vacuum Chambers.
- Exterior equipment yard with 20,000 gallon horizontal LN2 tank and delivery system.
- Process utilities include LN2, GN2, CDA and PCW.
- 3,093 sq. ft. class 100K clean room bay for 3 thermal vacuum chambers, 295 sq. ft. class 10K clean room softwall enclosure for 1 chamber, 2,326 sq. ft. class 300K clean room chase for chamber support and 2,910 sq. ft. class 300K clean room for 4 chambers.
- 2,715 sq. ft. general chamber area for 6 chambers and 1,454 sq. ft. chamber staging area.
- Central control room for all 14 chambers.
- Coordination and preparation for future adjacent structural test facility.