- Who We Are
Central Plant, Sunnyvale, CA
Gordon Prill services: Architectural Design, MEP Engineering and Construction
- Design-build services for a new $16.175 million, 8,500 sq. ft. central plant.
- Provide 3000 tons of cooling and 24 MBTU of heating hot water.
- Consists of (3) 1500 ton water cooled chillers and 4 forced draft cooling towers.
- The heating side consists of (3) Natural Gas fired, 12 MBTU heating water boilers.
- Underground pipes distribute 7200 GPM of chilled water and 2100 GPM of heating hot water to multiple R&D facilities and a 5-story office building on the campus.