- Who We Are
ENTRY LEVEL DESIGNER – ARCHITECTURE
Gordon Prill has an opening for an Entry Level Designer possessing a BA in Architecture or BArch to participate on a full-service design team on complex industrial and technology building projects from inception through construction documents. This person will be part of a team of in-house professionals including licensed architects, mechanical and electrical engineers and construction managers which will provide a unique opportunity to interact with the various disciplines to design and construct projects including offices, research labs, clean rooms, testing facilities and other industrial spaces for clients in aerospace, semiconductor, manufacturing, biotech and other high-tech industries. We are looking for exceptional people who have just graduated or who have 1-3 years of experience with building design who are motivated to learn more and develop their careers.
- Bachelor of Architecture or BA in Architecture
- If not licensed, planning to pursue a California l
- Familiarity with
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
- Ability to read blue prints
- Candidates must have good writing and verbal skills to work in a collaborative team environment
- Designers will be assisting with the programming and design of labs, clean rooms and other complex industrial projects
For consideration, please email a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume to: JobsAfirstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please put THE NAME OF THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR in the subject line.