- Who We Are
SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
We have an opening for a dynamic Senior Project Architect with the experience and leadership skills to manage a full-service design team on complex industrial and technology projects from project inception through construction documents. This person will be part of a team of in-house professionals including architects, mechanical and electrical engineers and construction managers. Salary will be commensurate with educational background and project experience.
- 10 years minimum Architectural Project Management experience
- BA or BArch
- Licensed Architect
- LEED accreditation highly recommended
- Strong production skills using AutoCAD
- Prefer experience with Autodesk Revit 2016
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
- Knowledge of current Title 24, UBC and local Building and Fire Codes is essential
- Experience with Labs, Clean Rooms and Industrial projects preferred
- Strong communications skills required to coordinate work between in-house design team members
- Strong presentation and teaming skills to coordinate with client management and end-user representatives
For consideration, please email a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: JobsAemail@example.com. Please put SENIOR ARCHITECT and your Last Name in the subject line.
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER/ SUPERINTENDENT
We are seeking a Construction Manager / Superintendent with ten plus years on-site construction experience. You will work with other construction personnel as well as Gordon Prill’s in-house design and engineering staff to facilitate proper management of commercial, light industrial and high-tech manufacturing construction projects, often on a fast-track basis. The work involves contract management, construction scheduling, subcontractor coordination, Owner relations, quality assurance and enforcement of safety policies. Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project. Capability of managing on-site field activities with the trades. You will be facilitating and managing all projects aspects which may require both PM and Superintendent duties.
- Buy-out (Purchasing)
- Schedule development, tracking & recovery
- Subcontracts: Contracts and Invoicing, Correspondence / LOI / Warranty, Submittals / RFIs / CORs; Changer Order Management (both Prime Contract and Subcontracts)
- Conduct project meetings with Owners and Subcontractors and publish Minutes
- Jobsite Safety / Risk Mitigation / Job Hazard Analysis
- Daily Logs
- Project Cost Control
- Document Control
- Correspondence with all Project “Stake-Holders”
- Implement on-site QA/QC Program
- Coordinate Inspections / TCO / Final Occupancy
- Coordinate final acceptance / Punch list / Warranty
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Project Manager or Superintendent with wide range of project size from $100k to $10M+
- BS in Construction Management a plus or equivalent hands on field management experience
- Must be able to comprehend complex project bid documents and project requirements
- Must be motivated, detail oriented, responsible, punctual, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well in team environment yet also be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be local to SF Bay Area and familiar with local construction markets and contractors
For consideration of this position, please email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: JobsCfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please put CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / SUPERINTENDENT in the subject line.
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER
We have a new opening for a Construction Project Engineer and are seeking new graduates who possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management or similar discipline and want a rewarding career in Construction Management. This position involves assisting Gordon Prill’s on-site construction Project Managers and Superintendents with the day-to-day operation of managing construction of a variety of industrial, institutional, lab and office projects. For motivated candidates, this position can be a precursor to early advancement towards becoming an Assistant Project Manager or Superintendent. Some of the duties, responsibilities and activities include:
- Document Control: Requests for Information, submittals, contract management, as-builts and Red-lines, meeting minutes.
- Site Management: Subcontractor site orientation, site logistics execution, access control, housekeeping, staging, materials handling.
- Jobsite Safety: Implement Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP) and Site Specific Safety Plans (SSSP), daily inspections, participate in subcontractor safety meetings.
- Scheduling: Assist in tracking project schedule and develop and track rolling schedules.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control: Assist in monitoring QA/QC program.
For consideration, please email a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume to: JobsCemail@example.com. Please put PROJECT ENGINEER and YOUR NAME in the subject line.